[exim] How to configure relay hosts

Author: Jason Gottschalk
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to configure relay hosts
Hello exim-users,

I am trying to figure out how to configure EXIM so I do not receive
this error any more. The host 'mydomain.com' is a dedicated
IP on the same server as the exim software. The main server ip is
x.x.x.90 and the server that cannot send the mail is x.x.x.93
--

Here is the error message I am trying to resolve:

2005-12-14 19:11:17 H=mydomain.com (www.mydomain.com) [x.x.x.93]