Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

Author: John W. Baxter
Subject: Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found
On 12/13/05 6:17 AM, "Nigel Metheringham"
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:

> For now I am using a .htaccess file to override the character set for
> that directory. I'm wondering if shipping one within the HTML
> documentation directory might also be a good idea.

It's probably a good idea to ship along a suitable .htaccess file.

However, you then probably need to remind folks to enable .htaccess in the
directory where the documentation is going, or set the charset for that
directory (www.apache.org isn't talking to me at the moment, and there are
other servers, odd as that seems these days).

Muttered because we have .htaccess enabled in only a very few special
situations.

--John