Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
CC: Chad Leigh
Subject: Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 16:48 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I had a quick look at my local copy of the filter spec, and it looks
> fine.
>
> Nigel, help? Any idea as to how the public file is broken?

Its in UTF-8 but being served as ISO-8859-1. Don't you just hate web
standards where the document can say its in one encoding but that gets
overridden by the web server which actually has no clue at all.

> Maybe tomorrow I'll download the file from the web site and compare it
> with my local copy. But it's time to go home now.

Of course they would be byte for byte exactly the same, but the external
meta data is different...

    Nigel.