Re: [exim] manualroute won't route to localhost???

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] manualroute won't route to localhost???
Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Nic Ferrier wrote:
>
>> But manualroute seems to refuse to deliver stuff via local machines.
>
> your_router:
> driver = manualroute
> route_data = localhost
> self = send
> transport = your_transport

Gah, sorry, Jakob's right, it's self=send, not self=pass. I always mix
those up.

Back in the good ol' days, I'd have found a direct link to the self
option to paste into that email, and noticed my screwup. With the lack
of anchors for each option in the new docs, I didn't bother checking the
docs before posting. Sorry about that.

I suppose I should stop griping about the anchors in the docs, and
download the source and take a crack at fixing it. :)

- Marc