Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Chad Leigh
CC: exim users, Nigel Metheringham
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim.org filter spec error -- not found
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

> The filter spec file has all sorts of funny characters in it (see 3.11 for
> example)

Oh dear. I suspect that I might be the cause of that. I *did* put out
the new documentation for 2 weeks with the release candidates before I
released it, but I suspect nobody bothered to look at it. :-( I'll try
to take a look later this week (too much going on at once at the
moment). I know there are some typos in the main document too,
incidentally, caused by errors in the conversion.