Re: [exim] How to set group for pipe_transport on a redirect…

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How to set group for pipe_transport on a redirect router?
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:41:28 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>Meanwhile, you should be able to make it work by specifying a user as
>well as a group on the router.

I have documented this in the Debian BTS as #343074. I don't think
that this buglet is worth going through the hassles of patching and
uploading a patched version, so I'll be fine if the issue will be
fixed in 4.61 or 4.70, whatever comes first.

The workaround is fully acceptable to me.

Greetings
Marc