Re: [exim] Re: Errors in transport filters

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Felix Schwarz
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Re: Errors in transport filters
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Felix Schwarz wrote:

> Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Which release of Exim? A bug that probably relates to this was fixed at
> > release 4.51.
>
> I compiled Exim 4.60 on a local CentOS build machine. This is my Exim config:

The message I have just sent has crossed with your one.

> begin transports
> transport_filter_transport:
> driver = pipe
> command = /usr/sbin/exim -oi -oMr scanned -f '$sender_address'
> '$local_part@$domain'
> transport_filter = /tmp/test.py
> log_output = true
> temp_errors = *
> user = exim
> group = exim
> return_path_add = false

I suggested the use of use_bsmtp and -bS, which you are not using. Using
-bS is safer, as an end of file is an error, whereas with the above
command it is not. But of course your transport filter has to understand
BSMTP.

> The last 3 items are related to the new exim instance which delivers my mail.
> This last instance should not be started.

I believe I explained why this is not an error in my previous message.