Re: [exim] hotmail deliveries

Autor: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] hotmail deliveries
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 15:49 +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> Well, I don't think hotmail are always as bad as this. I *think* they
> usually have 12 of 16 servers available. I've just crafted a cron job
> to check their server availability at hourly intervals.

perhaps if Hotmail stopped sending us thousands of bogus bounces every
day they'd have a little more capacity for you. of course they also
truncate the message at 1024 bytes, so there is little chance it will
contain enough of the Sober text to be identified reliably.

why are clueless postmasters allowed to run such a big site? *grrr*

(sorry, just had to vent.)
--
Kjetil T.