Re: [exim] HTTP requests to port 25?

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] HTTP requests to port 25?
On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 05:37:58PM +0200, Brent Clark said:
> Stephen Gran wrote:
> >>
> >>Would you be able to give a bit more detail on this. And if possible
> >>share an example.
> >

> >Which part do you want which for?
>
> Hi Stephan
>
> Thanks for this
>
> I basically would like to know about the term "Enforcing sync +"
>
> If you have any examples on this, it would be very much appreciated.

That is controlled by
smtp_enforce_sync = yes

It can also be set in an acl, I believe, although the details escape me
at present - grepping for sync in spec.txt should get you all the ways
to do so.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Freedom is what you do with what's been |
|  steve@???             | done to you.   -- Jean-Paul Sartre      |