RE: [exim] smtp_accept_max_per_connection

Autor: Timothy Spear
A: exim-users, 'Bill Hacker'
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] smtp_accept_max_per_connection
I agree with Philip, you are adding significant project cost with minimal
gain for the system. When you consider the cost in terms of complexity,
maintenance, new bugs, additional memory space for the code to handle the
additional complexity.... it will very quickly add up. Lastly, looking at my
configuration, I do not see an extensive you of Boolean variables which have
a life beyond the immediate equation evaluation or at most the processing of
a single message. We would need the volume of AOL or Yahoo to make the
memory and processing savings worth it.

Tim