Re: [exim] build exim static

Autor: Patrice
A: Paul Dekkers
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] build exim static
I didn't want to make a chroot for my exim, I just wanted to make a
directory containing all the binaries and libraries
needed to run the mail server. (independent from the computer on which
it is running)

I will try to investigate my problem when all my configuration will work :-)

thank you anyway for your great help

Patrice