[exim] Unique filtering question

Autor: Eddie Shipman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Unique filtering question
I have a domain that is using Exim. We have been getting tons of
spam directed to dictionary generated addresses but usually one
or more of the addresses are valid domain addresses.

Is it possible to discard ANY message that has ANY address that
is not a valid address in my domain?

i.e.
{Will be delivered}                       {Will be delivered}
TO: web@???,scores@???          TO: web@???
CC: austin@???                       CC: treasurer@???
BCC: president@???

{Will be discarded}                        {Will be discarded}
TO: web@???, scores@???          TO: fred@???
CC: austin@???, fred@???         CC: austin.ambl.com
BCC: president@???                    BCC: jim@???

There is no fred@??? or jim@??? accounts on my domain.
I don't care if there are valid addresses in the list. If there
are ANY invalid accounts for my domain in the TO, CC, or BCC
lists, I want the messages discarded.

This would eliminate 99.5% of our spam.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/