Re: [exim] FW: Undeliverable Mail

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] FW: Undeliverable Mail
On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 07:40:22PM +0100, Robert Cates said:
> So viruses are hitting Linux machines!?

I see nothing in that message that makes me think the virus infected
machine is running linux. There have been a few viruses for linux that
worked with varying degrees of success, but I'm not at the point where
I think it's a real concern yet.

> What's a really good (free) anti-virus solution?

As far as I'm aware, the only free as in speech A/V solution is clamav.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Where it is a duty to worship the sun   |
|  steve@???             | it is pretty sure to be a crime to      |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | examine the laws of heat.   --          |
|                                | Christopher Morley                      |