[exim] Re: Routers senders option, multiple senders?

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Routers senders option, multiple senders?

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_6.html#SECT6.15

> I would like for it to lookup from a file, and match the senders
> address to the foward address. I know I need to look at lsearch, but
> I'm a bit lost as this is my first time with exim configuration. Can
> someone please point me in the right direction?

Assuming you want to put
-------------
# copy any mail with env-from foo@??? to sneakycopy@???
foo@???: sneakycopy@???
-------------
into a file with the effect of
  sneaky_copy:
  driver  = redirect
  senders = foo@???
  data    = sneakycopy@???
  unseen

then this should do the trick

senders = lsearch;/some/file
data = $sender_data

(untested)
                 cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute