Re: [exim] ACL question - require verb and negated host list…

Autor: Michael Ludwig
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ACL question - require verb and negated host lists

Hi Marc,

Marc Sherman wrote:
> You can't
> just post a broken ACL snippet and ask us to read your mind.

No??? ;-) I thought that was enough to let you read my mind... ;-)
Okay, you're right, Marc! ;-)
I missed the point telling you where my "problem" is, that's true.
But I think - as Jakob already wrote - I'd better take deny instead
of the require, which then exactly does what I want:

- let exim verify the sender, and if that fails, drop the conn, but
let exim NOT verify the sender if the sending host is in the given
host list

Michael