[exim] ACL question - require verb and negated host lists

Autor: Michael Ludwig
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] ACL question - require verb and negated host lists

Hi!

My next problem I just ran into is that negated host lists doesn't
seem to work the way I expect them to... ;-)

My problem:

in: acl_check_rcpt:
require message       = could not verify sender
        log_message   = could not verify sender
        verify        = sender/callout=120s
        ! hosts       = +friends_with_broken_mx : \
                        +local_networks : \
                        +relay_from_hosts : \
                        +relay_from_hosts_ip : \
                        +relay_from_firstmx

Can someone please enlighten me here?
I need this "function" at several points of my acl configuration.

So it would be really great if something like this would work
fine... ;-)

Michael