Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [exim] unknown user - Mail del…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jason Meers
To: srunschke
CC: exim-users, exim-users-bounces, Martin Windfuhr
Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [exim] unknown user - Mail delivery failed
srunschke@??? wrote:
> exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 23.11.2005 10:17:14:
>

>>I tried to send emails from mwi@??? to ucfnet006@???.
>>(The domain gmx is not hosting by me, I mean I only have an account at
>>gmx.)
>>
>>The problem is I can't send from any emails via exim on my server to an
>>extern email address - These mails are returning back to the sender. I
>>only can send to local emails.
>

> Easy solution. You need to configure exim for remote smtp mail.
>
> Have a nice day,
>         sash

Sash is right,

You will need a router like:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

and a transport like:

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

These examples are taken from the default config.

Then, from a command line try:

exim -bt username@???    <enter>
exim -bt username@???    <enter>
exim -qff                <enter>
exim -bp                <enter>

(to see how exim thinks it should process these addresses and to see if
anything is stuck in the queue, then post back the output of these
tests if it still doesnt work)

Thanks

Jason Meers