Re: Antwort: Re: [exim] unknown user - Mail delivery failed

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martin Windfuhr
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: [exim] unknown user - Mail delivery failed
Am Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:35:28 +0100 schrieb <srunschke@???>:

> exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 23.11.2005 09:24:13:
>
>> I've tried to send emails to an existing user (me), but exim doesnt
>> deliver and sending error meesage back.
>> It only works on local (virtual) domains.
>>

> Uhm, what exactly are you trying to do?
> I do not really believe that you are hosting a mailserver of gmx
> at home, so gmx.net cannot be a local domain for you.
> Without any further information it's gonna be hard to pinpoint
> what you are trying to tell us.
>
> regards
>         sash

hello sash

I tried to send emails from mwi@??? to ucfnet006@???.
(The domain gmx is not hosting by me, I mean I only have an account at
gmx.)

The problem is I can't send from any emails via exim on my server to an
extern email address - These mails are returning back to the sender. I
only can send to local emails.

--
Martin Windfuhr
Bernburger Straße 6