Re: [exim] Exim

Author: Markus Braun
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim

> > Folgende Empfänger konnten nicht erreicht werden:
> >
> >      'marky20@???' am 20.11.2005 22:37
> >            503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

I dont find it at the moment :(

>Not mail.log, Exim has its own log in /var/log/exim/mainlog

2005-11-21 07:25:04 End queue run: pid=3968
2005-11-21 07:32:52 failed to expand "@ : ${lookup mysql{VIRTUAL_DOMAINS}} :
${lookup mysql{ALIAS_DOMAINS}}" while checking a list: lookup of
"VIRTUAL_DOMAINS" gave DEFER: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error in your
SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near 'VIRTUAL_DOMAINS' at line 1

2005-11-21 07:32:52 H=bay105-f8.bay105.hotmail.com (hotmail.com)
[65.54.224.18] F=<charmed21muc@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
<test@???>: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error in your
2005-11-21 07:33:53 failed to expand "@ : ${lookup mysql{VIRTUAL_DOMAINS}} :
${lookup mysql{ALIAS_DOMAINS}}" while checking a list: lookup of
"VIRTUAL_DOMAINS" gave DEFER: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error in your
SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near 'VIRTUAL_DOMAINS' at line 1

2005-11-21 07:33:53 H=bay105-f8.bay105.hotmail.com (hotmail.com)
2005-11-21 07:34:54 failed to expand "@ : ${lookup mysql{VIRTUAL_DOMAINS}} :
${lookup mysql{ALIAS_DOMAINS}}" while checking a list: lookup of
"VIRTUAL_DOMAINS" gave DEFER: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error in your
SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near 'VIRTUAL_DOMAINS' at line 1

2005-11-21 07:34:54 H=bay105-f8.bay105.hotmail.com (hotmail.com)
[65.54.224.18] F=<charmed21muc@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
<test@???>: MYSQL: query failed: You have an error in your
SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near 'VIRTUAL_DOMAINS' at line 1

I think i have an error in the syntax :( Can you give me a backup file?

>But gmx.de isn't your own domain, is it? What is the name of your
>domain(s) and from and to which addresses is mail forwarded, if any?

GMX issnt my own domain.
my domain i will write you in a seperate mail.

Haben Spinnen Ohren? Finden Sie es heraus – mit dem MSN Suche Superquiz via
http://www.msn-superquiz.de Jetzt mitmachen und gewinnen!