Re: [exim] Exim

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: Markus Braun
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim
Markus Braun wrote:

> I cant find where i can see the full header view in outlook xp:

They should be available somewhere. Ansicht->Optionen, I think.

> Ihre Nachricht hat einige oder alle Empfänger nicht erreicht.

>      Gesendet am:    20.11.2005 22:37

> Folgende Empfänger konnten nicht erreicht werden:
>
>      'marky20@???' am 20.11.2005 22:37
>            503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

> But i get now no more emails out and in there :(
>
> Here is the mail.log:

Not mail.log, Exim has its own log in /var/log/exim/mainlog

I conclude that the bounce message isn't sent by Exim but by some
brain-dead MTA.

But gmx.de isn't your own domain, is it? What is the name of your
domain(s) and from and to which addresses is mail forwarded, if any?

--
Magnus Holmgren