[exim] Using delay_warning_condition with a separate-file do…

Autor: Adam Funk
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Using delay_warning_condition with a separate-file domain-list.
A while ago [1] I got some good information here about using
queue_smtp_domains = /path/to/queue.list
where the separate file is a flat list of domains with some "*."
prefixes, as follows.
example.org
*.example.org

I now want to suppress delay warnings for messages to domains in the
same list. I think I want something like this:

  delay_warning_condition = {$if \
      ${lookup{$domain}wildlsearch{/path/to/queue.list}}{no}{yes}}

but I'm not using keys and values in the file, just presence or absence.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks,
Adam

[1] Thread starting with