Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to app…

Autor: exim user
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Seeking advice how to deal with spam faked to appear as coming from my domain
Arrrrgh, many thanks for opening my eyes on that. I'm glad about exim's
acls, so most of the spammers/virusbots were blocked before my machine
spreaded dumb bounces.
You're right, I have to retire these routers immediately.

But then: How can I achieve my policy, to

1. Deliver unknown recipients mail to postmaster
2. Send a bounce to the sender, copy of it to postmaster

from my check_rcpt acl?

If anyone is able to answer this, I will change the topic.
In my case, the long faked spam file is now closed.

Thanks
sebastian