Re: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?

Timothy Spear wrote:

>There is no reason to place the result into SA. SA has its own bayes
>implementation (which I think is not as good). I use SA (it is the final
>check before acceptance) during the SMTP session without the bayes filter;
>just rule based.
>
>Tim

That's interesting. So SA is a prefilter to DSPAM? Do you reject email
at SMTP time with SA and then use DSPAM on what's left?

Spamprobe has a way of returning a one line score. I can:

cat message| spamprobe score

And I get a result with a number line 0.988234 so I can then process
that number. Can DSPAM do that? I'm also having problems compiling it
under Fedora Core 4 - can't find libmysqlclient - but I should go to
their support forum to solve that.