RE: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mark Smith
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [exim] suggestion - exim-new-users

When I first started using Exim I had almost no experience of mailservers,
and had to learn it all from scratch. I found the online documentation
totally bewildering and quickly became very frustrated. I understood the
concepts, but when it came to trying to write a short ACL stanza to do what
I wanted, it took about two weeks of trial and error, searching the docs and
archives, before I managed to get the syntax right.

Now it all seems very straightforward, but I can still remember those early
days of total frustration, and I think a list for new users would be a Good
Thing (TM).

- Mark