Re: [exim] bounced messages

Autor: Shea Martin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] bounced messages
Marc Sherman wrote:

> Shea Martin wrote:
>

>> Sympatico does not offer static at all here. I am going to talk to
>> eastlink today. Not sure what there policies are, but I know
>> colleagues on eastlink who have had the same IP for over a year.
>

> I'm using magma.ca, in Toronto. Everything Nigel said about Zen
> applies here -- clueful, provides static IP and will let you specify
> the reverse name, but not the cheapest. Where are you in Canada?
> Does the ns. in your address stand for Nova Scotia? If so, Magma's
> not an option for you, they only serve Ontario and Quebec.
>
> - Marc

Nova Scotia is correct. Just moved here from Calgary, so I don't know
much about EastLink. Used Shaw out west, they were ok, but I never
tried to run a mail server...

Aliant is front for sympatico here, and I must say Aliant's CS (both
tele and inet) is the better than any company in Alberta or
Saskatchewan. It is too bad that they only have sympatico though.

~S