Re: [exim] bounced messages

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] bounced messages
Shea Martin wrote:

> Sympatico does not offer static at all here. I am going to talk to
> eastlink today. Not sure what there policies are, but I know colleagues
> on eastlink who have had the same IP for over a year.

I'm using magma.ca, in Toronto. Everything Nigel said about Zen applies
here -- clueful, provides static IP and will let you specify the reverse
name, but not the cheapest. Where are you in Canada? Does the ns. in
your address stand for Nova Scotia? If so, Magma's not an option for
you, they only serve Ontario and Quebec.

- Marc