[exim] Corrupt Return Path

Autor: Viljoen Danie
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: [exim] Corrupt Return Path
We use exim to add the return path to the header. We have had a few
instances where another line is added above the Return-path as in the
example below.

The line on top has a tab inserted before the from address (obviously taken
from the second line in the From address). Is there a workaround for this
problem (we require the return path to be added) ?

<wilma.janse.van.vuuren@???> Fri Nov 11 10:51:46 2005

Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:51:46 +0200

    by gogga.icl-za.com with esmtp (Exim 4.52)

    id 1EaUdG-00000M-FM

    for IVAN.MASHIGO@???; Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:51:46 +0200

    by mailspool.ops.uunet.co.za with esmtp (Exim 3.36 #1)

    id 1EaUbI-000NpP-00; Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:49:38 +0200

    id <W35AJPBX>; Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:40:22 +0200

From: "Wilma Janse Van Vuuren (Jhb)"

     <wilma.janse.van.vuuren@???>

To: "Wilma Janse Van Vuuren (Jhb)"

     wilma.janse.van.vuuren@???
<mailto:wilma.janse.van.vuuren@lexisnexis.co.za>

thanks

Danie

This communication and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the
addressee/s and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of, or
any unauthorised action taken in regard to this message or its attachments
is prohibited and unlawful. If you have received this communication in error
please notify us immediately and kindly destroy the original communication
and any attachment thereto. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure
the integrity and accuracy of information and data transmitted
electronically, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if
information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its
intended destination.