RE: [exim] Unknown Sender

Autor: Robert Cates
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Unknown Sender
Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get back to this.

I didn't setup an SPF for kormar.net until after I noticed this happening;
thinking that would help.

Why would I remove the SPF when it seems more and more ESPs (especially the
big ones) are using it, at least that's what it seems to me.

Robert