RE: [exim] Can I bounce a user's emails on purpose

Autor: Tony Heal
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Can I bounce a user's emails on purpose

My boss wants the emails to bounce. But as a workaround does anyone know how
to create an auto reply that will send a specific message? I'm pretty new to
this so I need the filename and syntax if this is possible.

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.
800-624-5999
theal@???