Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.

Autor: exim-users
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Multiple spamd servers.
Ian FREISLICH schrieb:

> Hi
>
> I wonder if others share my frustration. I want to continue to
> scan subtitted mail and make decisions based on the score. The
> only trouble is that most of the users that use us to smart host
> are on space that is RBLed into the darkest of RBL space and the
> RBL scores are sufficient to make the scores over 7 in most cases.
>
> I'd like to be able to have multiple profiles. Two at the moment.
> One for mail be delivered to us and another for mail being submitted
> to us for smart hosting. I doubt what I will propose later will
> scale beyond 5 or 6 profiles.

Hi Ian,

have you considered removing the DNSBL and RHSBL checks from SA
altogether and doing them within exim? That way would give you the
flexibility you desire. If you want to control more parameters than
DNSBL and RHSBL lookup via the profiles, you have to take a different
road, of course.

Patrick Eisenacher