[exim] External Mail + SMTP auth

Autor: Jandre Olivier
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] External Mail + SMTP auth
Hi Guys,

I want to control external relay access to my users by using smtp
authentication as my ips are all dynamic. I've followed instructions
from http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/exim/FAQ.html Q9802
<http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/exim/FAQ.html#TOC296>

It all works nicely for internal mail to each other. I have a couple of
users setting up .forward files. Now the users that are not allowed to
relay or from any external mail account thats try to send to a user with
a .forward acount, I get "*you are not allowed to send outside*". The
above link talks about a regular expression to bypass any external mail
for the .forward file, but had no success.

Here is a part of my configuration

*GLOBAL
domainlist local_domains =
localhost:localhost.localdomain:localnet:dsearch;/etc/mail/virtual
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 #: 0.0.0.0
acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
acl_smtp_data = acl_check_content
av_scanner = clamd:127.0.0.1 3310
spamd_address = 127.0.0.1 783
never_users = root
host_lookup = *
rfc1413_hosts = *
rfc1413_query_timeout = 30s
ignore_bounce_errors_after = 2d
timeout_frozen_after = 7d
tls_advertise_hosts = *
tls_certificate = /usr/share/ssl/certs/exim.pem
tls_privatekey = /usr/share/ssl/private/exim.pem
auth_advertise_hosts = **

*vdom_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
domains = dsearch;/etc/mail/virtual
data =
${expand:${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*@{/etc/mail/virtual/$domain}}}
retry_use_local_part
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file_transport = address_file
no_more

check_outgoing:
driver = redirect
domains = ! +local_domains
senders = ! : ! lsearch;/etc/exim/senders
allow_fail
data = :fail: you are not allowed to send outside*

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

                        __   _
                   localhost@???