Re: [exim] Undeliverable message as well as catch all

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Undeliverable message as well as catch all
On 27 Oct 2005 at 11:33, Michael Bonnice wrote about
    "[exim] Undeliverable message as wel":

| Im hoping someone can help,

You may not consider this helpful, but it's intended to be:

| My question is how can I setup it up so that a Undeliverable message is sent
| to the sender when mail ends up in the junkmail file.

That would be an exceedingly bad idea. If you want to blindly accept
all spam and malware addressed to random usernames in your domain,
that's fine. But sending auto-replies to the innocent third parties
whose addresses are being forged as the senders of those messages is
abusive. Doing so would make you a spammer, and likely get your host
blacklisted.

- Fred