Re: [exim] Greylisting howto

Autor: Dennis Davis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Greylisting howto
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Nico van der Dussen wrote:

> From: Nico van der Dussen <nvddussen@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:48:23 +0200
> Subject: [exim] Greylisting howto
>
> I'm running Exim 4 with OpenProtect
>
> I want to add greylisting.
>
> Currently I have about 200 users / 1500 messages a day.
>
> I read the archives, and I'm very confused/worried/unsure of
> myself.
>
> Is there an easy to install greylisting system with automated
> 'whitelisting" updating of Yahoo and the likes?
>
> Is there a "How To" for Exim & greylisting?

Others have already given details of how to find information.
However have a look at:

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/

for general information. The links page:

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/links.html

lists several implementations for exim.  I've not looked in detail
at any of them as I don't use greylisting.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101