RE: [exim] Greylisting howto

Autor: Herb Martin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Greylisting howto
Peter Bowyer
> On 21/10/05, Nico van der Dussen <nvddussen@???> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running Exim 4 with OpenProtect
> >
> > I want to add greylisting.
> >
> > Currently I have about 200 users / 1500 messages a day.
> >
> > I read the archives, and I'm very confused/worried/unsure of myself.
> >
> > Is there an easy to install greylisting system with
> automated 'whitelisting"
> > updating of Yahoo and the likes?
> >
> > Is there a "How To" for Exim & greylisting?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=howto+exim+greylisting
>
> Produces a wealth of useful links
>
> And a search on the Wiki for 'greylisting' gives
>
> http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/FastGrayListMiniTutorial

I use the python implementation of Greylisting, so
if Nico adds that term (i.e., python) to his Google
search for greylisting he will easily find the Exim
implementation additions to get that one working.

There is also a way to use it directly through a SQL
implementation that runs entirely as Exim "code"
(i.e., SQL queries with no separate daemon other than
the database.)

Google:

    [ greylist exim sql | python ]

--