[exim] Moving mail spool for a certain domain

Author: Doug
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Moving mail spool for a certain domain
Hi guys and gals,

Is there a way to move a spool (sub-spool?) for a certain domain to a
temporary location while a problem exists at the destination server? I can't
shake the feeling that having 10,000 emails queueing for a domain is gonna
have a detrimental effect on the operation of the server.

Obviously re-adding these emails back into the main spool is also required
once the temporary problems have been resolved.

I've had a dig around and can't find anything this specific so any

cheers,

Doug