Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?

Author: Marc Perkel
To: John W. Baxter
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?
wow - this really has me confused. This shouldn't be happening for a
number of reasons. The router has this condition:

  condition = ${if and {\
                {match{$h_X-Spam:}{SPAM}}\
                {def:h_X-Outscan:}\
                }{yes}{no}}

First - your message is not labeled as spam. And - what's even stranger
- you should never hit the router that triggers that message. The
X-Outscan header is only used if the message is coming from two specific
IP addresses that I provide outgoing email scanning for. So unless this
was an account on one of United Email Systems domains and was labeled as
spam - this should not happen.

Makes me wonder if exim is losing track of something.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com