Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?

Author: John W. Baxter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] verify = reverse_host_lookup - variation?
On 10/13/05 8:07 AM, "Marc Perkel" <marc@???> wrote:

> I'd like to do this verification:
>
> verify = reverse_host_lookup
>
> except I want it to fail only if the lookup returns no host but pass if
> it is just misconfigured. Is there a way to do that?

Marc, your spam filtering blocked my attempt to reply directly, so I'll use
the list after all. The Bounce contains my answer near the bottom.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software at Junk
Email Filter dot com. If this email was rejected in error, please let us
know.

The message from "John W. Baxter" <jwblist@???> was rejected by
server newton.ctyme.com on Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:32:46 -0700

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.

The following address(es) failed:

  marc@???
    Sorry - you can't send spam from this server. Your spam has been
intercepted and bocked!

====== This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ======