RE: [exim] problem with Exim filtering + SpamAssassin

Author: Herb Martin
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] problem with Exim filtering + SpamAssassin
> I've now got Exim 4.54 installed with SpamAssassin 3.0.4 on
> my Debian 3.0 machine, but I cannot seem to get the filtering
> part quite right. I'm using the Maildir format, and want
> spam to be saved in a '.Spam' directory. This is the
> pertinent parts of my exim.conf:

I find it much simpler and straightforward to just
move the mail to the right place from the transport.

No forward files. I posted that transport yesterday
although it is idiosyncratic to my setup, and just
'delivers' the files into directories (with a certain
file extension used by my pop/Imap services.)

--
Herb Martin