[exim] problem with Exim filtering + SpamAssassin

Author: Robert Cates
To: Exim, Users
Subject: [exim] problem with Exim filtering + SpamAssassin
Hi,

I've now got Exim 4.54 installed with SpamAssassin 3.0.4 on my Debian 3.0
machine, but I cannot seem to get the filtering part quite right. I'm using
the Maildir format, and want spam to be saved in a '.Spam' directory. This
is the pertinent parts of my exim.conf:

acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
acl_not_smtp = acl_check_data

begin acl

acl_check_data:

  warn   spam    = nobody
         message = X-is-spam: over spam threshold\n\
  warn   message = X-Spam_score: $spam_score\n\
                   X-Spam_score_int: $spam_score_int\n\
                   X-Spam_bar: $spam_bar\n\
                   X-Spam_report: $spam_report
  accept

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
file = $home/.forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
allow_filter
directory_transport = maildir_delivery
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = maildir_delivery
cannot_route_message = Unknown user

maildir_delivery:
driver = appendfile
directory = $home/Maildir
maildir_format
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

Then I have a .forward file in my home directory:

# Exim filter

if
   $h_X-Spam-Status: CONTAINS "Yes"
      or
   "${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag {def}{undef}}" is "def"
then
   save $home/Maildir/.INBOX.Spam/
   finish
endif

So, the messages get sent to my Inbox instead of my .Spam folder. I don't
know if it has to do with the 'save' command in the .forward file? Or, the
'directory_transport = maildir_delivery' in the userforward: configuration?
Or a combo of both? I had to add the 'directory_transport' in order to get
Exim to start, due to the 'save' command in the .forward file. I read
through the filter.pdf for exim 4.50, but I'm missing something.

Any/all help will be greatly appreciated!
Robert