Re: [exim] connection lost while reading message data (heade…

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] connection lost while reading message data (header)

Tony Finch wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>>I'm getting a lot of these:
>>
>>connection lost while reading message data (header)
>>
>>And not sure why.
>>

>Because the sender is dropping the connection partway through.
>Try asking the sender why that might be.
>
>Tony.

The problem seems to be on my end. It's as if I'm starting something
that is getting stuck and that the other end eventually times out after
a long delay. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing that could
cause a hang. Could it be ClamAV related?

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com