Re: [exim] My IP in smtp transport?

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] My IP in smtp transport?
On 8 Oct 2005 at 16:55, Wakko Warner wrote about
    "Re: [exim] My IP in smtp transport?":

| This is also directed to Phil as well. I read the responses and I feel this
| message would suffice to respond to all of them

Not quite, at least to my understanding. You didn't acknowledge
Philips mention of using the interface option in the smtp
transport(s).

So I have to guess that that isn't helpful because you have reason to
not want to exercise control over which interfaces are used for which
outgoing messages?

Do you have multiple default routes? If not, I think you could
combine your knowledge of the routing table with the destination host
address to infer which interface will be used.

- Fred