RE: [exim] Re: remove duplicate headers

Author: Herb Martin
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Re: remove duplicate headers
Jörg.
> Hello Herb,
>
> "Herb Martin" <HerbM@???> wrote:
> >
> >> how can I remove duplicate headers. Some mail clients set
> >>

> > Check,
>
> How can I test the count of headers? Do $h_mime_version_count
> or something similar exist?

You could probably invent some scheme -- maybe testing
for the newlines explicitly but simpler is just save
the value you need, delete them and put back the (critical)
value ONCE.

> BTW: What does exim if there are more than one header with
> the same name? Does it use the first one or the last one or fail?

Returns ALL of them when you get the value; deletes
all of them when you delete (same name.)

Herb Martin, MCT, MCSD, MCSE, MVP
HerbM@??? http://LearnQuick.Com
512 388 7339 -or- 1 800 MCSE PRO
Accelerated MCSE in a Week Seminars