Re: [exim] day light savings, exim time stamps are now off 1…

Autor: Joe Kocsis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] day light savings, exim time stamps are now off 1 hour
Its not the log timezone Im talking about.. However I may be mistaken in
my details.
For some reason I thought we were already in regular not day light
savings. Actually we are still in DLS time, so exims GMT of -7 is correct.
We'll see what happens we the system turn to GMT -8, but after looking
around somemore I found a reference to setting
timezone =
in the exim config file, which would make it use system time. I don't
know for sure if this will work, but I won't know until Oct 30th..

My current problem seems to be a product of my webmail system not
supporting Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks.

Joe