[exim] day light savings, exim time stamps are now off 1 hou…

Autor: Joe Kocsis
A: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: [exim] day light savings, exim time stamps are now off 1 hour
Recently I noticed my time stamps(in exim received headers) are off by 1
hour. I believe this is due to day light savings?
It's my understanding that exim uses the time zone of the system at
build time. Which would be correct, but
when daylight savings adjusted the system time, exim doesn't??

So once we fell forward my exim received headers have been off my 1 hour.
I haven't been able to find any answers to how to address this problem..
Please help.

Thanks.

Joe