[exim] Wiki

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Wiki
Hi,

I've created some WIKI stubs for a section on managing exim (queue
management, etc). It would be nice to have a link from the main page.
Actually, I should probably make that two sections: "configuring exim" and
"managing exim".

Also, I've uploaded a BBEdit codeless language module . It allows syntax
highlighting, and navigation between sections of an exim config file. Being
codeless, it's a bit crude, but it's better than nothing!

<http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ConfigurationFile>

The module is an xml file listing all (most?) keywords, and a few other
language properties. The keyword list might be useful for other purposes.
I've listed the keywords in sections, with comments.
--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team