Re: [exim] Reducing Spam Assassin Load

Autor: Steve Lamb
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Reducing Spam Assassin Load
Marc Perkel wrote:
> What I want to do is after a few that Exim learns somehow that this is
> all ham and just bless it without having to rerun SA every time. Exim is
> at least 1000 times faster than SA and bypassing SA reduces system load.

    I understand what you wanted, Marc.  I was not replying to that at all. I
was just pointing out that Peter was incorrect in his equation that
SpamAssassin is Bayesian and Bayesian is SpamAssassin.  Nothing more than
that, nothing less.  The overal discussion is fasinating but not something I
can constructively contribute to outside the little factual nit-picking above.
 ;)