[exim] need an offlist favor ... check an email for SPF stat…

Author: OpenMacNews
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] need an offlist favor ... check an email for SPF status w/ exiscan?
hi all,

i'm having some issues w/ an ISP abt SPF headers reporting for my auth'd email
sent thru their servers, and rec'd by my Exim server setup w/
exiscan+spamassassin's-SPF-check ...

they're suggesting it's Exim. yeah, i know ... :-/

i've wasted enuf time arguing.

to put this to rest, would someone here, with an EXIM server config'd for SPF
checks (preferably via Exiscan+SpamAssassin rather than the experimental SPF
support) be willing to accept an email from me with full SPF checking turned
on, and then send me the received message's headers back? i'm of course,
looking for the SPF status line ...

pls message me OFFLIST if you can much appreciated for any help!

cheers,

richard