Re: [exim] Spool file is locked (another process is handling…

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spool file is locked (another process is handling this message)
Oliver Kötter wrote:

> OK, from what I understand exim trys to encrypt that message or
> something from that communication to the destination server? But why
> do all other outgoing mail addresses work? Is there a way to tell
> exim not to encrypt anything?

Tony already gave you the answer for how to avoid outgoing TLS, but
that's a bandaid -- you should probably fix your entropy problem, or
you'll have trouble with anything else you use TLS for on this computer,
including encryption for incomming authenticated SMTP (for which
disabling TLS would be a big mistake).

- Marc