Re: [exim] options to obsoleted 'demime'?

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] options to obsoleted 'demime'?

Yeah, what I originally said was:

> Like the demime option, that statement about clamav is obsolete.
> Clamav does a pretty good job at unpacking mime containers these
> days.

By "mime containers", I meant things like "Content-Type: multipart/*".
Sorry if I wasn't using the right terminology there. At some point in
the past, clamav was apparently not great at decoding multipart mime,
and it was therefore recommended to have exim do the decoding. This
recommendation is, as I understand it, no longer necessary.

- Marc