Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request
How would you do that with a separate program?

Basically I have different classes of customers and they use different
IP addresses in the same computer for my spam filtering service. So if I
could create separate log files I could monitor them with tail more
easilly. It's so busy that the screen is a blur from scrolling so fast.
It's a convienence issue.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com